Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting Ready...


It’s been one whole month since we’ve got our visas to Korea. And now, aside from brushing up on my Hangeul and Korean vocabularies, I’m also getting ready packing my stuff for that “vacation of our lifetime”… I know, it’s an overstatement since our stay will last only a week, nevertheless, if you’re a big 한류 fan, even one day in that country will help you understand what I’m trying to say… kk

We (I’m saying “we” because my fiancé is with me in this journey) are counting less than 2 weeks before the big day. On May 15 (which coincides with my birthday), we’ll be aboard China Airlines flight CI-160 and will be staying in 레인보우호텔 after a 13-hour or so flight. Never mind if it’s not a five-star thingy, what matters is I’m gonna set foot on that beautiful country and explore it for 1 whole week. ^^

I have prepared our itinerary long back which covers some of the best and biggest K-Drama locations i.e. 풀하우스 in Sido-ri near Incheon Airport and 대장금 in Gyeonggi-Do. Needless to say, I have also included the shooting locations of 마이걸 which has the biggest influence in my Han obsession. It includes Incheon Airport itself, Olympic Park Seoul and 63 City Observatory. I have also squeezed in the famous Lotte World, Itaewon, Insadong and Myeongdong in our already crammed schedule. Of course, the realization of these would all depend on certain circumstances i.e. weather.

I will update my blog daily when I get to Seoul. Right now, I’ve got mixed feelings on thousand of things including H1N1 virus and Nuclear Weapons. I hope we’ll get to Korea and back before all else breaks loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment